The Kingston Women’s Art Festival has a long history of providing funds to area programs and services for women and children. This funding support remains integral to the festival. Funds available for distribution are based on the financial success of each year’s event.
We encourage all non-profit organizations serving women and children to come out and support the Women’s Art Festival. A complimentary space will be made available for you to come to the festival, display your information, and talk to our guests about your services. Your help in promoting the festival will help both your cause and ours.
More than $85,000 has been provided to our community since the inception of the festival. The following are some of the organizations that have received funding from the Women’s Art Festival:
- Ban Righ Centre
- Dawn House Women’s Shelter
- Dress for Success
- Joe’s Musical Instrument Lending Library
- Interval House (Kingston and Lennox and Addington)
- Baby and Me
- Disabled Women United for Change, Kingston
- Elizabeth Fry
- Kingston Community Counselling Services
- Street Health Centre: Creating a Better Life Program
- South Eastern Ontario Breast Feeding Coalition
- Kingston Immigrant Services Multicultural Women’s Program
- HIV/AIDS Regional Services
- Post Partum Adjustment Coalition
- Breast Cancer Action Kingston
- Women’s Training and Employment Program
- Disabled Women’s Network
- Anorexia and Bulimia Association of Kingston
- Girls Inc. Limestone
Please complete the form below if you would like to reserve a space or become one of our beneficiaries.